A "maxi-scooter" is a fun high-performance hybrid of a scooter and motorcycle.
Like a scooter, it has a low center of gravity (very smooth and stable to ride) and there is no manual clutch or gear shifting required due to the advanced CVT transmission.
Like a motorcycle, it has a larger engine capable of reaching speeds in excess of 85+ mph and there is an option to electronically shift gears with controls on the handle if you enjoy that level of control.
It's great for running around town OR for touring - it does both extremely well!
- 638cc - runs QUIET with PLENTY of power in city or touring
- sophisticated computerized CVT transmission has 3 modes -
automatic economy, automatic power, and manual
- tons of storage - enough for 2 helmets under the seat PLUS extra storage with the add-on GIVI monokey topcase
- add-on adjustable backrest
- new battery April 2019
- has ALWAYS been stored in garage
Here a some links you may find useful: